Friday, January 1, 2010

A Lesson In Karma

*So, I just went outside to take a picture of all the snow; to post on my blog "15 Things I Hate About Winter," and proceeded to drop my camera in the snow. Do you think Mother Nature may be trying to teach me something about karma? Touche.


--New Year's Day in Michigan

15 Things I hate about winter:
- First and foremost; Snow
- Ice
- Being cold -All of the time
- The inconvenience of having to warm up my car before going somewhere
- As well as the inconvenience of having to clean off my car before going somewhere
- Driving slower; having to leave earlier
- Shorter days
- Eating more
- Less energy; working out less
- The disappearance of the sun
- Sleeping more
- Working less (because of road conditions/decrease in business)
- Mood swings; always being slightly less enthused about everything
- Holiday stress ($)
- EVERYTHING BEING WET

No comments:

Post a Comment