Monday, December 28, 2009

The Friend I Can't Wait to Meet

Dear future, new, perfect, unrealistic friend of mine,

I know you'll be just as wonderful as I'm suspecting you'll be. You'll act your age, rather than your shoe-size. I know you won't be an airhead because, well, then we just wouldn't be friends. We'll have so many things in common and I hope you enjoy deep, intellectual conversations just as much as I do. You'll agree with me about everything under the sun. We'll make such a great pair! We'll never argue and most-certainly never get irritated with each other. You won't waste my time venting to me about petty things, because we both know what's really important in life. We'll have the same hobbies and all the same interests. You'll love to shop almost as much as I do. We'll have all the same taste in everything, and we'll even wear the same sizes! You'll tell me everything I want to hear, and I'll do the same for you. Whenever I need someone you'll always be there. You won't let me make stupid decisions, and you'll tell me when I'm being naive. We'll have everything about life and love on lock and key. Oh, how amazing, great friends we'll be.

Unfortunately future, new, perfect, unrealistic friend of mine, I still have yet to meet you and trust me, this makes me so unbelievably glum. I can't wait for the day we finally meet, but I don't know when that day will come!

I suppose I'll just have to settle for my real friends until then...
And by real friends, I of course mean Ben and Jerry.

With up most respect and an abundance of love,
Kait (your future closest friend)

3 comments:

  1. Well hello friend!!!
    I think its pretty amazing your blog!
    I do very much love to shop and i assure you i will not and can not and shoot me if i do ever act my shoe size!
    Your blog is amazing and never stop writing.
    Smiles all around!
    Oh almost forgot!!check out my blog,read enjoy and maybe follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might meet a few of those standards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's why you're one of my best friends! :)

    ReplyDelete